The Voyage of the Enneagram - Part I: Illuminating the Map
Do you feel like you're missing parts of your personal"Owner's Manual" ?
Would you like to improve your relationships with others?
In this first workshop in the Voyage of the Enneagram series, we will explore the Enneagram as a powerful and practical personality typing system. Beyond this we will introduce the Enneagram as an ancient map of human consciousness and spiritual development.
“Part 1: Illuminating the Map” is a 2 1/2 day experiential workshop that explores the 9 Enneatypes (blueprints for our inner landscape) and 3 expressions of human intelligence in a respectful and supportive environment.
It is intended for anyone who is new to the Enneagram and wants more insight into themselves and others, as well as those who want to expand their understanding of the Enneagram.
Using a variety of interactive transformational learning approaches including individual and small group exercises, transformational inquiries, movement, and multi-media from the world of music, art, literature and film, you will experience and integrate:
• An embodied understanding of the 9 Enneatypes;
• A more profound grasp of your gifts and challenges;
• A deeper understanding of your patterns of thinking, feeling and acting;
• An expanded ability to self-observe and self-reflect;
• More tolerance and compassion for yourself and others;
• An increased capacity for less reactive and more responsive communication;
• Access to a supportive fellowship of like-minded travellers
January 25th-27th, 2013
$375 ($325 for early registration received by Dec 17th, 2012)
Friday 7:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Michael Schiesser and Anne Milligan
Part 1: Illuminating the Map is the Introductory Enneagram workshop in the Voyage of the Enneagram Series. It is the Pre-requisite for Parts 2- 4 and can also be taken as a
To register or for more information or please contact Anne Milligan at email@example.com or 819-459-3819